Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So what's the use of having a blog if you don't actually blog?!!

Yes...

Well I knew that I had not been adding posts much lately, but I didn't realise that it was nearly 3 months since the last one!!

For many of my clients you will know that the months of December and January are our busiest months of the year at the office. Those same clients will hopefully understand that blogging was not my priority at this time!

Plus, there have not been any "specials" as such to tell you about for Disney World in the last 3 months - I would have made sure that I added that to the blog.

Today, though Westjet Vacations introduced a special on their flight-inclusive packages.

There are also various items if Disney-travel news that I will be catching up with, as I can - such as the new cruise destinations for the Disney cruises, Pirate and Princess parties back at Walt Disney World, some operational updates on various Disney World hotels etc.

Hopefully I will be a bit more visible online in the near future!

Happy New Year! Ha ha!

No comments: