Friday, February 22, 2008

A busy day of saving my clients' money...

I believe that I have now researched all of my clients that potentially could benefit from the new Disney special announced the day before yesterday - see previous post.

I was able to swap over every one of the files that I worked on today!! Guests saved, on average, nearly $100 per person. It took a long time to do, so I have not contacted most of my clients yet - indeed it make take a few days to get around to everyone - so in the meantime, if you are one of my clients and you think you qualify for the special, drop me an email and see if I got it for you...

If you have already paid in full, you will see a refund from Disney. If you have not yet paid your final balance, the final amount will be reduced.

Have a magical weekend!

No comments: