Monday, August 24, 2009

I just activated RSS on my Disney News blog...

Breaking News! Now, if you
  1. are excited enough about Disney travel to want to know the instant that I upload a new post
  2. can't be bothered to look-up my blog address whenever the mood strikes you to find out if/when Disney if offering anything noteworthy, or
  3. you just don't have much of a life (ha ha!!)...
now you can follow my blog in a couple of different ways!

It's all a bit new for me, and I'm not sure if I have done it right - some older articles seem to be being "broadcast" rather than the latest ones, so we'll have to see how what happens over the next few days and blog posts...

Social Networking. Huh?
Well, I haven't started Tweeting yet, and I am way behind the curve on Facebook (I don't even have a profile)...
However, I am LinkedIn for those who would like to establish (or reestablish) contact and/or recommend me - yes please!! - and a glance at this blog will show that I have been a blogger since November 2007, with at least 3 known readers... !

I'll be back with some more stuff shortly - I still owe you that "Adventures by Disney 2010" info - it's awesome...

No comments: