Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Disney Itinerary Planning Tips

As a "Disney Insider" I get sent various emails periodically from Disney. Today I got a link to some articles on Disney Travel planning. Many of these are good, particularly those helping you come up with suggested itineraries to get the most out of short trips to Disney World, but curiously a number of them were written (or last updated) in June 2005, so are somewhat out-of-date. For example, some of them refer to the Park-Hopper tickets which have been extinct since January of 2005... and most have no mention of the dining plan...

However, I include the link here anyway, as the nitty-gritty of "where should I go first, and what should I aim to see" is something that I am regularly asked. And there are good family-tested suggestions here.

Here's the link...

No comments: